Hi Church Family,
Here's the link for Sabbath School Bible study tomorrow morning. Sabbath June 20,2020.
Topic: Colville SDA Church Sabbath School
Time: Jun 20, 2020 09:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 820 7714 7365
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,82077147365#,,,,0#,,940100# US (Tacoma)
+14086380968,,82077147365#,,,,0#,,940100# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 820 7714 7365
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keIqwRTULD
Colville Seventh-day Adventist Church strategies during the coronavirus pandemic
After review of the best information and facts that we have about the virus, and prayerful consideration of the consequences of each choice, the group voted to move ahead with the following plan for our church, out of respect and love for our members and our desire to minimize harm to our congregation and community:
- No church services will be held in the sanctuary until after the pandemic has subsided. The church leadership will inform the congregation of that time.
- We will all be watchful for the first documented case of coronavirus in our community and communicate to our church through the church secretary, Judy Ann Hoerler
- Church study and prayer services will be available on line through video conferencing (available on computer or smart phone) in the very near future. The pastor will work on and communicate the mechanism for this service.
- Live worship services will be available for those who are working in the community and are at risk for contracting the coronavirus at 250 S Main St, enter through the alley door, at 11 a.m. each Sabbath. Together, those in attendance will pray for our church and community each week. Those attending should assume that this is a “contaminated environment” since it will be held in a clinic setting.
- The church leaders will divide the church membership into smaller lists for organizational purposes, in order to stay in contact with our members on a regular basis and make sure that the needs of our members are being met.
- Community services will be closed during this time, and Pathfinders, Adventurers, and mission events will be postponed until further notice.
- Church mail, including “Our Little Friend” and other similar church publications, can be obtained at designated times, which will be communicated by our church secretary.
- Hot meals may be restarted in another fashion (e,g,, bag lunches set outside on a table for visitors) but this has yet to be decided, following discussion with leadership of this ministry.
- Offerings and tithe can be paid by mailing checks to the church or by paying online. Details to follow
- Board and other church meetings will be held remotely, by teleconference. Details to follow.